Telaga Waja River Rafting Besakih Tour
After enjoy adventurous Telaga Waja river rafting, the trip continue to visit Besakih Temple and Kertagosha court of justice......
Telaga Waja River is one of the longest river on east Bali starts to runs southward Bali from southern slope of mount Abang, belong to Karangasem Regency, Bali. The Telaga Waja River begins in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung, the river has white clear water, nature life, green plantation surrounding and cold natural spring water, onward to the area of Kabupaten Klungkung ends on the sea. Literally, Telaga means pool or lake while Waja meas metal. There is no reference why this river called Telaga Waja.
We pick you up in the morning about 8:00-08:30, the adventurous trip will be starting toward start point of Telaga Waja river, from Sanur or Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua area take about 1 hours 30 minutes drive. After filling in registration form and briefing about safety equiptment and rafting tecnique as well as river caracther, adventurous white water rafting is ready to start companied experience rafting guide, follow through about 12 kms lenght take about 2 until 2:30 minutes. The facilities of toilet, changing room, shower room, using of shampoe, towel is complimentary for you then enjoy fresh buffet lunch is served fo you.
The trip continued to visit Besakih Temple, take about 30 minutes from finish point of Telaga Waja River rafting. Known as the " Mother Temple " in Bali , Pura Besakih is situated 3,000 feet up the slopes of Agung Volcano in East of Bali. Besakih Temple considered the most important Hindu temple in Bali , is actually a complex of 23 separate temples that can be explored by tourists. The Besakih Temples are thought to date back to the 14th century, however some locals date them back as early as the 10th century. To visit this temple, we have to use sarong (simple traditional customs cloth) to respect the holy place.
The trip continued by visiting Kertha Gosa is an ancient building designed with Balinese architecture, take about 40 minutes drive from Besakih Temple to center of Klungkung. Kertha Gosa tourist object has now become a mute witness of existence of Klungkung Kingdom falling on 28 April 1908 to the Dutch administration following the break of Puputan War. The Kertha Gosa previously used to be a venue where to hold assembly of kings across Bali. After Dutch came colonized Bali, the function of Kertha Gosa was changed as jurisdiction place where the king announce the legislation, jurisdiction, and penalization. Many buildings in Balinese architectures occur in this complex of Kertha Gosa such as Taman Gili, Kertha Gosa and Gateway of Klungkung Kingdom.
Telaga Waja River Rafting besakih tour Rate
Special Price: USD 65 / person
Children Price : USD 60 / person
The rate included:
- Air conditioner hotel transfer
- Welcome drink
- Professional rafting guides
- International standard safety equipment
- Shower, change room, towels, and toilet facilities.
- Waterproof bag
- Lunch at the finish point
- Entrance ticket at tourist destination Besakih Temple and Kertagosha
- Bali tour driver as your tour guide
- Using of sarong when visiting Besakih Temple
Telaga Waja River Rafting Besakih Tour:
- 08.00-08.15 : Guests pick up from hotel and transfer to start point.
- 09.45 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance.
- Brief information about Telaga Waja River, how to use rafting equipment and safety.
- Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Changing clotch will be taken to finish point by our staff. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a paddle. Rafting guide leads the the guests to the river side.
- 09.50-10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all instructions journey along of the Telaga Waja River, enjoy 2-2.5 hours rafting adventure.
- 10.00-12.15 : Guests arrive at the finish point, guests go up to shower, changing room. Shamphoe, soap, towel available with free.
- 12.30-13.00 : Buffet lunch halal food.
- 13.30 : Drive to Besakih Temple, Bali mother temple
- 15:00 : Drive to Kertagosha
- 16:30 back to hotel
Interested in Telaga Waja River Rafting Besakih Tour please fill in booking form bellow completely or further information please contact us