Telaga Waja River Rafting - Karangasem Bali
Telaga waja river, the best rafting site in Bali, has a beautiful rice terrace, tropical forest, water falls, exciting chalenge track with clean water.....
Telaga Waja River is one of the longest river on east Bali starts to runs southward Bali from southern slope of mount Abang , belong to Karangasem Regency. The Telaga Waja River begins in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung , the river has white clear water, nature life, green plantation surrounding and cold natural spring water, onward to the area of Kabupaten Klungkung ends on the sea. Literally, Telaga means pool or lake while waja meas metal. There is no reference why this river called Telaga Waja.
With its clear water, nature rice paddy view, valley view, unspoiled fresh air, specific current and rapid, Telaga Waja river was chosen as white water rafting and now become the best rafting site in Bali Island. It seems, compulsory for tourist who having holiday in Bali to do adventure tour, white water rafting in Telaga Waja river.
Length of rafting trip is approximately 12 kilometers take about 2-2.5 hours. Telaga Waja River has class 3+ rapids. Water that flowed freely with few riffles and boulders as obstacles to be a great choice for the adventurer to adrenaline as well as test your guts. Telaga Waja rafting despite having almost 5 meters high, Bajing Dam, but it is safe to conduct rafting.
Many people a new comer for whitewater rafting will enjoy the Telaga Waja rafting. Family members also can consider Telaga Waja rafting adventure tour. The start point of Telaga Waja rafting located in Muncan village, Karangasem, which can be reached in approximately 1.5 hours drive from Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak or others area in southern Bali, where tho most of hotel and accommodation are located.
At the end of adventure you will take a short walk uo the hill to reach our Rice Terrace view restaurant where you can have a shower and change clothes then you can enjoy our delicious Indonesian buffet menu and the amazing rice terrace view.
|Telaga Waja River Rafting Rate|
Published Rate : USD 66 / person, minimum 2 person
Special Price: USD 35 / person, minimum 2 person
The rate included:
- Air conditioner hotel transfer
- Welcome drink
- Professional rafting guides
- International standard safety equipment
- Shower, change room, towels, and toilet facilities.
- Waterproof bag
- Lunch at the finish point
- Insurance while enjoy Telaga Waja River Rafting
Telaga Waja River Rafting Itinerary:
- 08.00-08.15 : Guests pick up from hotel and transfer to start point.
- 09.45 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance.
- Brief information about Telaga Waja River, how to use rafting equipment and safety.
- Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Changing clotch will be taken to finish point by our staff. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a paddle. Rafting guide leads the the guests to the river side.
- 09.50-10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all instructions journey along of the Telaga Waja River, enjoy 2-2.5 hours rafting adventure.
- 10.00-12.15 : Guests arrive at the finish point, guests go up to shower, changing room. Shamphoe, soap, towel available with free.
- 12.30-13.00 : Buffet lunch halal food.
- 13.30 : Driver back to hotel.
Interested in Telaga Waja River Rafting please fill in booking form bellow completely or further information regarding Telaga Waja River Rafting please contact us