Ayung River Rafting - Ubud Bali
Join our professional white water rafting adventure team on Ayung River and get best deal...
Ayung river flows in the east edge of Badung regency, and is also a border with Gianjar Regency, Bali at once. The upper course of this river is around Kintamani mountain, and empties into Padanggalak sea, Sanur. Ayung river is a long river, and has a huge rate of flow in Bali. River rafting is for the first time introduced by a foreign tourist because it is enjoyed very much.
To join a rafting experience on Ayung river gives an astonishing impression because beside crossing the barrier of that river, we can also enjoy the natural originality with its true or pure beauty punctuated by the appearance of small animals along the river, like black cave bats and other small animals. Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through winding gorges, luscious jungles and magnificent terraced rice field. Having a rafting in this area is indeed safe and pleasant because it is guided by our professional rafting guide with international standard equipments and tools. Rafting in Ayung River is belong to 2-3 grade, so very safe to beginner.
We will pick you up at your lobby hotel and drive you through Bali unspoiled villages. On the way to start point, you can see the daily acitivity of Balinese people with its rural and daily life. Upon arrival at start point you will be welcomed by our friendly staff, ask you to fill in insurance form completely and collect your rafting voucher / payment. A brief information about Ayung River and its rafting tract, how to do and enjoy rafting safely and fun, how to using rafting equipment, etc. After a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off to the longest and best rafting trip on the Ayung River. Please choose helmet, life jacket and paddle suitable with you for comfort.
Our rafting guide will provide you with waterpoff bag to keep in your valuable such as camera, walet, handphone, etc. This waterproff bag will be along with you in raft boat. Your changing clotchs will be taken to finish point by our staff. Now, the time is yours, to enjoy Ayung River rafting adventure with great fun along 12 kms, takes about 2-2,5 hours. One raft boat will be leading by 1 professional rafting guide. Our rafting guide will give you a chance to take photos along the tract, pause for moment, playing with water at one of waterfall. You will admire the longest stone carving in Bali on Ayung River. This stone carving describe about Ramayana epic, dedicated for tourist by Balinese artists.
|Ayung River Rafting Rate|
Published Rate : USD 66 / person, minimum 2 person
Special Price: USD 35 / person, minimum 2 person
The rate included:
- Air conditioner hotel transfer
- Welcome drink
- Professional rafting guides
- International standard safety equipment
- Shower, change room, towels, and toilet facilities.
- Waterproof bag
- Lunch at the finish point
Ayung River Rafting Itinerary:
- 08.00-08.15 : Guests pick up from hotel and transfer to start point.
- 09.45 : Arrive at the rafting starting point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out the form of registration and insurance.
- Brief information about Ayung River, how to use rafting equipment and safety.
- Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable things in the bus or car, except personal items, such as money and camera. Changing clotch will be taken to finish point by our staff. Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a paddle. Rafting guide leads the the guests to the river side.
- 09.50-10.00 : Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all instructions journey along of the Ayung River, enjoy 2-2.5 hours rafting adventure.
- 10.00-12.15 : Guests arrive at the finish point, guests go up to shower, changing room. Shamphoe, soap, towel available with free.
- 12.30-13.00 : Buffet lunch halal food.
- 13.30 : Driver back to hotel.
Interested in Ayung River Rafting please fill in booking form bellow completely or further information regarding Ayung River Rafting please contact us